because sometimes we don't hear it enough

because sometimes we don't hear it enough

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

You Will Always Have God

"Though my father and mother forsake me,
the Lord will recieve me."
~Psalm 27:10

 Jesus! What a friend for sinners!
Jesus! Lover of my soul;
Friends may fail me, foes assail me,
He, my Savior, makes me whole
.
Hallelujah! What a Savior!
Hallelujah! What a friend!
Saving, helping, keeping, loving,
He is with me to the end.

 Jesus! What a strength in weakness!
Let me hide myself in Him.
Tempted, tried, and sometimes failing,
He, my strength, my victory wins.
 Jesus! What a help in sorrow!
While the billows o’er me roll,
Even when my heart is breaking,
He, my comfort, helps my soul.
Jesus! I do now receive Him,
More than all in Him I find.
He hath granted me forgiveness,
I am His, and He is mine.
~John Wilbur Chapman

I started this blog to post an encouraging thought every day. I have failed miserably in the past few weeks, but I'm going to try and get it going again.

No comments:

Post a Comment